Sleep Apnea and the EyeCourse Description: This course covers systemic sleep apnea and the multiple ocular conditions that can be associated with it. The diagnosis of sleep apnea and its treatment are addressed. Many related ocular conditions are covered including Floppy Eyelid Syndrome, keratoconus, glaucoma, NAION, papilledema, and others.
- To learn about the diagnosis of sleep apnea.
- To learn about the management of sleep apnea.
- To learn about the ocular and systemic conditions associated with sleep apnea.
- To learn about the management of ocular conditions associated with sleep apnea.
Course Instructor: Bradley Sutton, O.D., F.A.A.O., Clinical Professor, Indiana University School of Optometry.
This course qualifies for 1 hour of IOB and Legend Drug Certificate credit.
IOA Members: $ 25.00
Non-Members: $ 30.00
Course Instructions/Course Access/Test Access
1. Accessing Course: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE COURSE. You must pay the course fee (see the link below) and receive a score of at least seventy percent (70%) on a 10 question test to receive credit for taking this course. This online course is in PDF format.
2. Payment/Taking Test for Credit: You must pay for the course in order to take the test. No refunds will be made for online courses. Certificates of Completion for those who pass the examination will be available for download through this website.
3. Retests: You may retake the test if you failed to receive 70% on the test and wish to to be tested again. There is no charge for retests.
If you have problems accessing the course, paying for the course, or accessing the test, please contact email@example.com or 317-237-3560.