Anterior Segment Laser Procedures in Opt. Practice
Description: Optometrists in a growing number of states are authorized to perform several anterior segment laser procedures. This course covers YAG posterior capsulotomy, SLT, and LPI in detail. An emphasis is placed on not only the performance of the procedures, but appropriate pre-operative considerations and post-operative care as well.
- To learn about performing YAG capsulotomy and its perioperative care
- To learn about performing LPI and its perioperative care
- To learn about performing SLT and its perioperative care
Bradley Sutton, O.D., F.A.A.O., Clinical Professor, Indiana University School of Optometry.
This course qualifies for 1 hour of IOB and Legend Drug Certificate credit.
IOA Members: $ 25.00
Non-Members: $ 30.00
Course Instructions/Course Access/Test Access
1. Accessing Course: CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COURSE. You must pay the course fee (see the link below) and receive a score of at least seventy percent (70%) on a 10 question test to receive credit for taking this course. This on-line course is in PDF format.
2. Payment/Taking Test for Credit: You must pay for the course in order to take the test. No refunds will be made for online courses. Certificates of Completion for those who pass the examination will be available to download through this website.
3. Retests: You may retake the test if you failed to receive 70% on the test and wish to to be tested again. There is no charge for retests.
If you have problems accessing the course, paying for the course, or accessing the test, please contact the IOA at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 317-237-3560.